Maximum beverage storage for up to 190 cans!
- Thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum food preservation and energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
- Argon-filled, UV-resistant tinted dual pane glass door protects contents from damaging ultra-violet light, while conserving energy
- Now even quieter operation thanks to exclusive design enhancements to buffer and minimize sound
- 5.5 cu. ft. capacity, stores 190 12-oz cans
- 2 cantilevered, fully adjustable FreshFlo™ black commercial-grade steel shelves are perforated to allow cool air to efficiently circulate throughout the cabinet
- Designed for maximum storage with full-depth shelves
- Marvel Prime Controls™ allow you to program and check the actual cabinet temperature from 34°F to 42°F
- Audible alarms for door ajar and high/low temperature ensure your contents stay at optimal temperature
- White incandescent interior lighting and midnight black interior
- Finish: stainless steel
- Close Door Assist System™ gently and automatically draws door to a close, ensuring door is never accidentally left ajar
- Black toe kick adjustable to 4" with leveling legs
- 1-year parts and labor warranty, 5-year sealed system parts warranty
Up to 190 12-oz cans Storage Configuration
(2) cantilever, fully adjustable FreshFlo™ black commercial-grade steel shelves Product Dimensions
23 7/8" W x 33 3/4" minimum H x 25 21/32" D (including handle) Usage
Indoor residential use only Finish/Door Options
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.