- Adjustable Interior Storage: Over 100 ways to organize and customize your refrigerator.
- SpillSafe® Slide Under Shelf: Easily make room for tall or large items with the new Slide-Under shelf.
- Effortless Glide Crisper Drawers: Our humidity-controlled crisper drawers drawers can be configured any number of ways, either side-by-side or stacked on top of each other so you can organize your refrigerator the way you want.
- Smudge-Proof Stainless Steel: Resists fingerprints and cleans easily.
- Quick Ice: Quick Ice delivers up to 37%ore ice.
- PureSource® Ultra Ice Filtration: Clean, pure, refreshing water that removes impurities straight from your refrigerator.
- Full-Width Cool-Zone Drawer: A large capacity Cool Zone drawer extends completely and provides space to easily store anything from sheet cakes and large platters to snacks and juice boxes.
- Express-Select® Controls: Easily select options with the touch of a button.
- Freezer Basket with Divider: Deep freezer storage with adjustable divider keeps food organized and accessible.
- Effortless Glide Freezer Drawers: Drawers glide out smoothly and fully extend, giving you easy access to what's inside.
- Quick Freeze: Quickly freeze foods so they stay at their freshest.
- Store-More Bins: Our gallon-size bins are designed to store more, so you can fit a gallon of milk.
- PureAir Ultra® Filters: Our PureAir Ultra® air filters effortlessly keep the air in your refrigerator fresh.
- Energy Saver Plus Technology
- Quiet Design: Sound reduction package.
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.