The Sub-Zero UC-24BG Beverage Center simplifies life at home by bringing refrigeration anywhere it's needed. Fresh greens in the kitchen island. Soda and snacks in the media room. Chilled wine and mineral water in the master suite. Imagine how this innovative built-in refrigerator can serve you.
- Capacity: 5.7 cu ft (161 L)
- Electrical Requirements: 115 V AC, 60 Hz, 15-amp circuit
- Annual Energy Usage: 427 kWh/$45 (Based on 10.65 cents per kilowatt hour)
- Shipping weight: Overlay 130 lbs (59 kg); Classic stainless 135 lbs (61 kg)
- UL approved for US and Canada
- All refrigerator beverage center with wine storage to accommodate 8 (750 ml) bottles
- Easy-access electronic controls with LCD display visible through the glass door
- Roller-glide wine storage shelf faced with natural cherry wood has a three-quarter extension for easy access
- Adjustable spill-proof cantilever glass shelf and spill-proof glass floor
- Clear utility bin for storage of smaller items
- Double-pane, full-view glass door and accent lighting matches appearance of Wine Storage Model 424
- Overlay or stainless steel design application with standard full-view glass door
- High altitude glass door model can be special ordered
- Two, five and twelve year residential warranty-exclusions apply, see warranty terms
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.