Our convection warming drawer is the perfect combination of uncompromising performance, unique convenience features and elegant design. It is the perfect companion product to our award winning Built-in Wall Ovens, cooktops and professional ranges. The Thermador Convection Warming Drawer features our industry exclusive SoftClose® drawer. The ceramic warming surface heats and warms efficiently, keeps food hot until it's ready to serve and it is also easier to clean. A special convection mode offers superior heat distribution, allowing you to warm tall stacks of dinner plates evenly and quickly. We've also added a unique touch control panel with a digital display for easy activation and temperature monitoring and kept the sides of the drawer open for easy accessibility.
- SoftClose® Door
- SoftClose® drawer door. Ultra smooth closing of the warming drawer. Thermador exclusive feature
- Telescopic ball-bearing rails offer smooth handling and support up to 55 lbs
- Warming Mode with three convenient temperature settings
- Powerful 400-watt convection heater
- Spacious 2.5 cu.ft. cavity holds up to 32 dinner plates
- Glass ceramic surface for easy clean up
- Heat large stacks of plates evenly, quickly and effortlessly
- Glass ceramic surface for easy cleaning
- Hot surface indicator for added safety
- Drawer has open sides for easy and convenient access
- Automatic shut-off timer
- Side supports, door liner and inner front face now in bold stainless steel design
- Built-in Convection Warming Drawer is the perfect companion for any Thermador Wall Oven
- Premium touch control
- Blue digital display
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.