Wolf Dual Fuel Ranges offer a wide variety of top configurations and standard dual stacked surface burners. The optional steel griddle, infrared charbroiler and French Top give you the freedom to customize your Dual Fuel Range. The large electric oven features the Wolf dual convection system that delivers even temperature and airflow throughout.
- Platinum bezels surround all knobs chrome or brass bezels optional
- Choose black knobs, or let everyone know it's a Wolf with our distinctive red knobs.
- Coaxial temperature displaying oven selector knob
- Dual-stacked sealed 9,200 Btu / hr (2.7 kWh) and 15,000 Btu/ hr (4.4 kWh) burners, all with simmer capabilities and automatic reignition at all settings
- Melt feature on one 9,200 Btu / hr (2.7 kWh) burner
- Self-cleaning ovens
- Pivoting hidden touch control panel
- Natural or LP gas rangetop with large capacity dual convection electric oven
- Proof mode
- Porcelain coated cast iron continuous top grates
- Ten cooking modesbake, roast, broil, convection bake, convection roast, convection broil, convection, bake stone (accessory required), dehydrate (accessory required) and proof
- Cobalt blue porcelain oven interiors
- Temperature probe feature in both ovens
- Spring/damper door system for each oven door
- Hidden bake element and recessed broil element
- Classic stainless steel exterior finish
Offer Expires: 7/1/2018 to 12/31/2020 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2021
Purchase a qualifying Sub-Zero and Wolf appliance package and receive your choice of three years additional protection for extra piece of mind, or a $1,000 rebate. Each additional Sub-Zero, Wolf, Cove, or Asko qualifying product purchased earns one point toward free Wolf Gourmet products. Offer Expires: 12/31/2020 | Must be claimed online or via mail-in form by 1/31/2021. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2021.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.